So for this particular project, I am tasked to create 3 different type of poses for the amazing spiderman and through the internet, I managed to find 3 poses which I think are quite challenging for me to do as personally I haven't touch maya in a long time of about 1-2 years and so gathering all the data of poses I have on Spiderman plus the spiderman rig given to me by my lecturer, I set off on my quest to position Spiderman.
Before doing the poses, I thought that it was still manageable as I have taken a maya subject before this current one so it should be about the same or less thus I was a bit confident and ready to take a go at this subject also because it seems rather exciting to finally get a chance to "play" around with spiderman and position him into poses that we tend to see on the movies,cartoons and books.
My thoughts after doing the poses
After doing the poses, I realize that I really have a lot of brushing up to do on maya as I sometimes tend to forget simple things like how to rotate spiderman and stuff. I was also kind of pissed and anger with myself because originally I wanted spiderman to do sit ups and pull ups which when i told my lecturer who told me it was in a way doesn't reflect spiderman as a hero thus i sort of waste time by doing these poses which are a little away from the point that spiderman is a hero.Upon testing these 3 poses, I am some what glad that i am at least able to reach 60-70% likeless as there are still many things I can improve on but hey, it's still a good project to try out and work on. P.s. I really hope I can at least get a B at the end of this subject
No comments:
Post a Comment